Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10K that shocked me.

Well today I had some clients cancel in the morning, so I decided to go for a run outside instead of going to the gym to run on the treadmill. I just ran yesterday 3 miles, but it was a hard 3 miles to get in. See, I ran inside the gym and it was hot and stuffy in there. I wanted to run 4 miles yesterday, but just couldnt stand the running conditions. It made me feel the burn in my legs more than I should have. So I dediced to run around my neighborhood this morning.
The weather was perfect to run in today. It was 65-70 degrees with overcast for most of my run today. I ran towards my old high school Savanna High School, then ran towards my old elementary school. Running past the highs school and elementary school was fun. I got to remenice of my times there. It also helped me forget about the pain in my legs from my running.
I got to run to my uncle's house to get some water since the park that I thought had a working water fountain didnt have one! =( After I got some water I visited my mom at her work at CVS Pharmacy. I stood outside her drive through window since I was sweaty and didnt wanna go inside. She called me crazy and then I was off.
After it was all said and done, I had ran 6.6 miles which is equivalent to a 10K run! This is the same distance I will have to run July 18th for the O.C. Mudd Run. I am ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment