Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Time

It's summer time and there is so much to do as far as physical activities. I have gotten into golf lately to find out how good I can get. Usually I would be playing basketball in a league, but due to a torn calf and my beautiful son Logan, I do not have the time to committ to a league.
I know that golf is not considered a sport to many since you have a cart to wheel you around and sometimes beer drinking is involved. But during my last golf game in Palm Springs, I got a workout!
First it was hotter than hell out there so I was constantlly sweating. Then my golf game sucks, so I found myself walking into sand traps or hills to hit my ball. The bending of the knees and upperbody rotation is also exericse. Your body has to move in a direction called the transverse plane to swing down at the little golf ball.
So by the end of 18 holes, I felt like I got a workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment